May 17, 2011

Such a misery ...

Empty .. 
Zero ..
None ..
Ignore ..
Plain ..
Lame ..
Sorrow ..
Sadness ..
Frustrated ..
Homeless ..
Lonesome ..
Abandon ..
Angry ..


When other people appreciates your abilities in handling your own life, while the person you'd trusted the most never give you a chance to live your life. How is that supposed to be? Just follow the rules without considering your feeling? Without trying to learn what is your capabilities and interest? As long as they're happy you're following them? 


and ....


When the one that you loved the most never care about you? When the one you loved just walked away and enjoying his life on his own without thinking what you're doing? How are you, checking whether you're fine or not, by looking at your status in Facebook or call/SMS you whenever you didn't return his SMS/calls? and oh, by private message you via Facebook? 


....You have something cool and uncool to be shared with your loved ones..but based on these TWO conditions, I guess, you have to keep it to yourself and celebrate it on your own .. and oh .. maybe you can share it with the bloggers like what I'm doing right now?? 
he..he..he..




"Hey, I want you to know that I miss you a lot.
But, what's happening in the last few days makes me to act like this. 
I don't need you and I don't want you to be needed in my life.
I'm trying to strive on my own without telling my stories to anybody that I always tell. 
NO NEED!!
Last but not least ...

Just shut the FUCK UP and go away!!
!@#$%^&*!!!"





-the end-







No comments:

Post a Comment