Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Hehehe ... I don't know if you guys notice it or not but I was thinking, is it possible for us to know a person's character a.k.a owner of the blog a.k.a the blogger from the blog itself?If you ask me, I think the possibilities are there! We can see a person's character based on their writing, how he/she expresses his/her words .. also you can find it from the decorations of his/her blog and of course pictures!
As for me, I'm just a simple, plain person which not so complicated (can be one sometimes!), full of emotions (hey, that's what being a girl..happy, sad, angry, in love etc.) Believe it or not, you can see 'me' based on my blog decorations, obviously! Simple, and love dark colors with blacky and grey as the background .. Am also a direct person, which you can see the straight borders, no patterns and most of my entries are short and simple (think so ..) .. oh another thing, I don't like heavy decorations on my blog or in other words, I don't like to be in a stringy place!
But one thing for sure, I love to play with colors, tho I'm a black lover! I just love to choose something extraordinary yet it is simple. In terms of deco deco, I'll try to make it as simple as possible, and let the colors do the work. For me, make the space looks spacious, tidy and maybe not so dull is the best thing to do if you are not a creative person. (i guess ... erk!)
Okay, that's basic about me as Madeeha Munir.
Well guys, go on and try to analyze your friend's blog. You'll find it interesting to know about his or her character. But hey! Don't get me wrong okay .. It's not about criticizing a person, it's just about getting to know your friends..or maybe your online friends. Enough said.
Well guys, gotta continue my writing .. and of course not for this blog .. It's for my research paper!!!
So many things need to be done with limited time. Oh, I wish I had more time .....
-The End-
No comments:
Post a Comment