I bought a long dress at bundle shop yesterday!
Perfect length! Perfect waist! Perfect pattern! Perfect cutting!
Conclusion: Everything is perfect!
and it's worth only RM10! yay!
Gonna wash it and wear it soon!!
yummy!
yummy!
Actually, I had no intention to buy anything as you know, it's already end of a month. *faham-faham sajork*
Then, just wandering and hopping from one shop to another while waiting for mama done her groceries shopping.
A few minutes later, mama done and she said she wants new maxi dress as we were standing in front of this one shop displaying various types of maxi dress. So, she went to few shops there which I'd already got in *boring dah..*
Then, again while waiting for her to choose, my feet can't stop walking here and there, looking at this one shop which sells vantage clothes. All the baju-baju zaman our mothers are all there. So, my hands started to move from 1st hanger, to another..until I found this dress! Hung it out from the stand and shoot it onto my body. Okay, seems like it fits me well. *I hate trying clothes, seriously! malas kot nak tukar-tukar..just yakin with yourself, cewah!*
Hence, to be concluded I bought one vantage dress, and so do mama. She bought for herself TWO maxi dresses okay, after all of a sudden. Ayah support plak tu.haha!
Then we went for makan-makan and for the first time, I belanja them! Sangat puas hati~
Anyway, nice shopping day yesterday!
-Sorry no photos of the dress-
Bye!
best best dpt soping!hehe
ReplyDeleteehe..soping murah2 je kak nova :p
ReplyDeletetk po..yg penting pueh hati!kannn~
ReplyDeletehaha..dee, sy pun menyopink gak smalam..and got two best buy items! I bought a long pant worth RM7.50 after discount! woha..tkejut makcik..aku main seluk n tarik je kat longgokan kain baju. SALE gila2 pnye kat Jusco..and another 1 is buku resipi biskut raye..hehe..simple jak resepinya..buat tak buat lain cita..haha
ReplyDeletealaa, post la pic..nak tgk ^^
ReplyDeleteZai: hehehe yeker? resipi biskut raya tu yg mahal tu. boleh jadi resipi turun temurun! :)
ReplyDeletePutput: nnt kte pakai kt opis eh. ngee! :p
Kak nova: hehe sangat puas hati! :p
ReplyDelete